It has been an abysmally long time since I last posted. I took a new job 10 weeks ago today; and have been beyond busy but I am feeling more like my beLOVEd self again. : ) And tonight I am feeling especially fond...of YOU!! Guys, I reeeally miss the blog and working on beLOVEd!! So tonight is about onward and upward, and catching you up to speed...
Let's see...what do I have to report for the past two+ months? I took a job which has consumed my life :) but beyond that...
- I got bronchoitis
- I got an iPhone! Yep, I broke up with Blackberry; and got an iPhone... oh.yeah.baby. I have been threatening to move to iPhone for what feels like years!! I have been a BlackBerry customer for nearly two decades! I struggled to accept the lack of buttons on the iPhone. ...the new job gave me an iPhone; and that just sealed the deal. I cannot believe I lived in BlackBerry Hell for so long!! Live and learn.
- I healed from bronchitis
- I danced
- I spent time with old friends
- I made new friends
- I danced
- I fell in love with Magic City, a new series on STARZ (<-- check it out if you haven't seen it!)
- I shopped - A LOT
- I fell and scraped my knee. Literally. It was a "had to be there moment" that will go down as one of my more humorously embarrassing moments. Ripped jeans and a bloody knee did not keep me down from dancing the night away! : )
- I planned a vacation with the girls to Barbados; we leave a week from today. This will be my third consecutive trip to Barbados over memorial day...heaven awaits!
And on that note, I will sign off for the night...