Friday, October 14, 2011

The age of innocence is dead

Oh how I absolutely l-o-v-e fall shoes!  These are some of my current favs in the bootie department.

1 See by Chloé Buckle Strap High Heel Booties - I love the buckles and the scalloped edging
2 Rachel Zoe "Bella" Booties
3 Stuart Weitzman "Holster" Booties
4 House of Harlow 1960 "Nelly" Platform Kilty Booties {these will be my next purchase!!}
5 KORS Michael Kors "Cassidy" Wedge Booties
6 Sam Edelman "Rowin" Platform Booties

*Title: lyrics from The Skins by Scissor Sisters {this song... it just makes me want to dance!! :}
I just ordered these little cuties by Gunmetal from Gilt Groupe yesterday :)
{if you don't have a Gilt Groupe account, click here to get an invite and start shopping}

Geena Ankle Booties

Check out more of my current shoe faves by following my Shoe board on Pinterest.

Happy Friday!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...