Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What do you wake up to in the mornings?

Recently, I've been reallllly struggling to get out of bed in the mornings.  I generally go to bed at a decent hour and I sleep well, but lately, when the alarm on my phone goes off in the morning, it's just NOT doing the trick.    So I'm convinced I need a new wake-up song for my alarm...


Currently I wake up to How You Like Me Now? by The Heavy, which I totally fell in love with after the Kia Motors super bowl commercial.  I just love those puppets--especially that sock monkey!! (And actually I'm a little surprised I've had the song as my alarm for as long as I have... when did that air, like two superbowls ago!?)  Okay, so I really need something new!!  


What do you wake up to in the mornings? What gets you jumping out of bed to start the day?



Happy (sleepy) Tuesday!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...