Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday {vol. 2}

Wow, has is really been 15 days since my last post??  Well then... how quickly time flies!! It's been a very busy couple of week with holiday prep and being {happily} chained to my work station working on a new collection of fine silver charms!  
Double heart & dog tag charms

Today I am thanful for gratitude. Yes, gratitude!  I'm thankful that I know what it feels to be grateful and I am thankful for the benefits of living a grateful life.  It's such a simple thing really; yet lately it seems that people are so dissatisfied with what they don't have.  Jonathan Carrol posted earlier this week "Gratitude turns what we have into enough."  Shit happens, life happens, what we think will be changes.  Accept the here and now and be grateful for what you have already... it will help unlock the door of possibility to what you WANT! 

I am grateful for you! 

AND...tomorrow is the last day to enter my giveaway for a crystal (Swarovski) cocktail ring!
Leave a comment → here
                     OR
                            "like" beloved by lindsay on → Facebook
 
Winner will be announced on 12/17!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...