Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 2: words #febphotoaday

\

February Photo A Day Challenge
Day 2: Words

This print hangs on the wall in the center of my closet. It's my daily dose of motivation to get things started and charge the day forward with awesomeness! I should have mounted it to the ceiling over my bed so it's the first thing I see in the morning... (I love how this photo turned out a little fuzzy/grainy... precisely how I felt this morning.)

Follow the #febphotoaday challenge on twitter and Facebook...

I have another print, by the same artist (Heartfish Press), which sits on the desk in my home "office" (below). It's the last thing I see when I leave the house and the first when I arrive home each day. It embodies my view of life; and I absolutely love it!
Prints by Heartfish Press; Urchin Object by Dwell Studio; Giraffe Planter by Crazy Couture by Lucas Michael

FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: PINTEREST

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...