Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 3: hands #febphotoaday


February Photo A Day Challenge
Day 3: hands

This one's mine... during my morning commute. 

I'm clutching the latest issue of HBR. It felt apropos to include it in the shot since I have not been able to put it down for the past five days. The cover story "The Value of Happiness--How Employee Well-Being Drives Profits" initially drew me to purchase, but every article so far has been completely captivating and thought provoking... For all my HR colleagues out there it is a must read!

The gold ring pictured, by the way, was featured in an earlier blog post from last November (here).  I originally believed the ring belonged to my birth-mother; but I learned over this past Thanksgiving that it actually belonged to my great-grandmother! Soooo cool.

And now I'm back on schedule...follow my #febphotoaday challenge on twitter and Facebook...

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...