Thursday, September 29, 2011

Would you go along with someone like me


Loving mixtures of gold and silver.  And I love the nail trends right now, especially painting the ring fingers different from the rest!  This glittery top coat is so much fun and the options are endless for colors it can be paired with.

Here's what I did:
* Two coats O.P.I. Innsbruck Bronze polish {on all fingers}
* Two coats O.P.I. Only Gold For Me gold glitter top coat on ring fingers
* One coat O.P.I. top coat {over all fingers}

* Note: Be sure to use a base coat if wearing the glitter top coat on it's own - the gold flakes really stick to the nail bed without {lesson learned}.

* Ring: new design - pearl cluster ring from beloved by lindsay

* Title: lyrics from Young Folks from Peter, Bijorn and John





Is it Friday yet...?!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...